Hey Sweeties! So as we all know Valentine’s Day is approaching… and the pressure is on! What to wear, what to do, and for some of us… who to date? ;-)
Personally, there’s nothing I like less than the hassle of going OUT to eat on V-Day. Whether it’s trying to book a decent reservation, getting a reservation and still waiting up to an hour to be seated, or just dealing with the bustle of a busy restaurant during what should be one of your most intimate and romantic nights of the year…. It all irritates me to my soul!
So how do I deal with it all? I don’t! And I’m going to show you how NOT to do it either. Today we are going to make a 5 Star meal right in the comfort of your own home.
One of my favorite “special occasion meals” is Stuffed Lobster tails. I can always find tails for no more than $7-9 each, so it’s budget friendly... it always makes whoever is eating it feel like a King… AND it is surprisingly easy to make! See below:
Stuffed Lobster Tails:
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15-20 minutes
Ready in: 25-30 minutes
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 2 lobster tails,(to be split along the center top)
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- ¼ cup of Italian breadcrumbs (or 15 buttery round crackers (i.e. Ritz), crushed)
- ¼ cup of onions diced
- 1/2 cup jumbo lump crabmeat
- 1/4 cup butter2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®)(or your favorite seasoning salt will work as well)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper, or to taste
- Take and place in a sauce pan and sauté the garlic and onions until the onions are transparent.
- Lightly sprinkle breadcrumbs on top.
Guest Post by: